Conrad Hong Kong
Strategically located in Hong Kong’s central business district, Conrad Hong Kong entertains groups of up to 1,000 in one of the Hong Kong’s largest column-free ballrooms. A dedicated meeting floor with 11 function rooms complements the Grand Ballroom to host gatherings of every size and description. The impressive range of event options is supported by state-of-the-art technology and a team of event planning professionals.
Occupying top 21 floors of the 61-storey building, its 512 guestrooms and suites command panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and The Peak. The self-contained hotel is also home to 6 award-winning restaurants and bar, heated outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 24-hour Health Club, sauna and steam room, allowing delegates to unwind after a productive day.
- Conrad Hong Kong towers 61 floors above Pacific Place in the heart of the city’s business district, offering direct access to major transportation network and entertainment areas.
- Its 467 guestrooms and 45 suites command panoramic views stretching from The Peak to the Victoria Harbour and beyond.
- Eight Executive Floors offer exclusive services including private check-in, complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail at the Executive Lounge on Level 59.
- Conrad Hong Kong entertains groups of up to 1,000 in one of the Hong Kong’s largest column-free ballrooms. A dedicated meeting floor with 11 function rooms complements the Grand Ballroom to host gatherings of every size and description.
- A dedicated Event Manager assigned to each event, providing a single contact point to streamline the room and meeting arrangements.
- Conrad Hong Kong offers Hilton HHonors Event Planner Programme which allows planner to earn both HHonors points and airline miles for the same qualifying event.
- The self-contained hotel is home to 6 award-winning restaurants and bar including the One-Michelin-Starred Golden Leaf and the award-winning Nicholini’s
- Leisure facilities include heated outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 24-hour Health Club, sauna and steam room.
- With the philosophy of providing flawless service to guests, Conrad Hong Kong offers the luxury base for both business and leisure travellers.
The column-free 767-square-metre (8,242 square foot) Grand Ballroom is one of the largest Hong Kong event venues and caters for up to 624 for banquet and 1,000 for cocktail reception. The ballroom is divisible into three sections with soundproofed partitions while each section enjoys individual accessibility, lighting, audio and visual systems.
The spacious ballroom foyer is a perfect pre-function area for both corporate and social events. Be it an exhibition or a pre-dinner cocktail, the foyer has high flexibility in accommodating different setups.
As a premier business hotel, Conrad Hong Kong also boasts 11 separate function rooms ideal for smaller meetings and dinner parties. These function rooms locate on one designated floor and 7 of them feature floor-to-ceiling windows allowing natural daylight to flood in.
All function rooms are equipped with the latest audio-visual technologies. In addition, satellite, videoconferencing and simultaneous translation are also available.
|Meeting Room Type||Area||Max. Capacity(Persons)|
|Sq. ft.||Sq. m||Theater||Boardroom||Classroom||U-Shape||Cocktail||Banquet|