JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Experience the true meaning of Thai hospitality with all the personal touches and comforts that make you feel just like home-only better. With a location that puts this entire vibrant city at your fingertips, deluxe rooms and suites with innovative and luxurious amenities, an endless array of exceptional culinary delights, and the renowned JW's Health Club & Spa for a workout or a massage, we're the hotel of choice for solo business travelers as well as large social and business events.
The hotel Is located 32 km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport with direct -access to the expressway, and a two-minute walk from the BTS SkyTrain Ploenchit and Nana stations. Which connect to the Airport Rail Link.
• Daily housekeeping, Including evening turndown
• 24-hour room service
• Additional safe deposit boxes available at the front desk
• Car parking/ Valet parking
• Limousine service
• Gift shop
• Tour planning desk
• Laundry/valet service
• IT concierge available for assistance
• Business Center
• King-size or twin beds
• Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
• High-speed Internet access
• Remote Jack Pack Plug-in Panel (Deluxe Rooms)
• In-room printing service (Deluxe Rooms)
• Three telephones equipped with two lines, call waiting, conference calling, IDD, voice mail and data ports
• Personal laptop size safe
• Coffee/tea-making facilities
• Alarm clock
• Hair dryer
• Luxurious bathrobes
• 32 inch LCD TV (Deluxe Rooms), 42-inch LCD TV (Executive Floor Rooms)
JW'S Health Club & Spa
• Specialized spa therapists and professional Instructors
• Various group exercise classes and personal training on request
• Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi
• Juice bar
• TVs available on all cardiovascular equipment
• Sauna/steam rooms
• A variety of facial treatments
• A wide choice of massage styles
• Body scrubs and wraps, waxes, manicures and pedicures
Executive Floor Privileges
• Exclusive in-room check-in & check-out
• Complimentary Internet access in the Executive Lounge
• Complimentary open bar & cocktails
• Deluxe breakfast in the Executive Lounge
• Complimentary snacks and soft drinks throughout the day
• Complimentary local and credit card phone calls
• Complimentary use of the Executive Level Boardroom
• 24-hour access to the Fitness Center
• Complimentary valet pressing
• Complimentary high tea in the afternoons
• Limousine Service
• Local Taxis
• Subway Station: Sukumvit Subway Station
• BTS SkyTrain: Ploenchit and Nana Stations
• Airport Rail Link
Designed for daytime people watching or an evening rendezvous with cocktails and snacks, the lobby bar exudes relaxation and soothing music.
With its elaborate breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets and abundant A La carte menu, this is the choice for fine casual dining.
The city's venue of choice for simply classic, simply exquisite Japanese cuisine garnished with a high-top-table sushi bar for a dazzling dining experience.
This is the place for cool food on a hot plate, Teppanyaki seafood platters and Wagyu beef cuts cooked to perfection.
Perfectly placed between Tsu and Nami, a superb selection of the finest sake is waiting to be discovered.
The Cantonese, Szechwan and dim sum delights created by our master chef as well as the intimacy of our private dining rooms make Man Ho the best spot in town for Chinese cuisine.
BANGKOK BAKING COMPANY
On the terrace or on the go, the fresh-baked breads and daily assortment of sandwiches, pies, cakes and pastries are the perfect light fare.
All the best of the greatest steaks with an array of superb seafood, all perfectly matched with an extensive wine collection.
For light snacks, beer & cocktails, fresh juices, and even afternoon tea, it's the most relaxing spot in town.
24 Hour In-Room Dining.
- More than 1,330 square meters of meeting and banquet space
- The latest in audio-visual technology
- WiFi available throughout the entire conference space
- Dedicated conference services personnel to attend to all meeting arrangements
- Main space includes a 68s-square-meter ballroom
- 256-square-meter high-ceilinged glass-walled area, seven meeting rooms and a boardroom available
- Ballroom can accommodate up to 600 guests for banquets and 300 for classroom-style meetings300 for classroom-style meetings300
|Meeting Room Type||Area||Max. Capacity(Persons)|
|Sq. ft.||Sq. m||Theater||Boardroom||Classroom||U-Shape||Cocktail||Banquet|
|Grand Ballroom+The Library||-||684.7 + 211.1||-||100||-||-||600||500|