Regal Airport Hotel Meeting & Conference Centre
Regal Airport Hotel Meeting & Conference Centre is the only hotel connected directly to the passenger terminal of Hong Kong International Airport by an enclosed link bridge. The Hotel is just 24 minutes from the business, finance and shopping district, central and 1 minute to reach the nearby AsiaWorld-Expo Convention Centre (AWE) and famous tourist attractions such as Hong Kong Disneyland are within an easy distance by hotel shuttle and public transportation. It provides superb accommodation with 1,171 rooms, state-of-the-art meeting and banquet facilities including Hong Kong’s largest pillar-free hotel ballroom and 30 function rooms, authentic cuisines with 6 restaurants and bar, and a complete range of recreational facilities featuring a luxurious spa, outdoor and indoor heated swimming pools.
Awarded the Best Airport Hotel in the World by Business Traveller UK & US Magazine, and Skytrax. The Hotel is also certified with ISO50001:2011 Energy Management Systems and EarthCheck Silver certification.
- 24 hours room service offering international and Asian cuisine
- Free wifi service at lobby (30mins)
- Indoor heated and outdoor swimming pools
- Same day dry cleaning and laundry services
- Shuttle service to downtown
- Multi-lingual hotel staff
- High quality restaurants serving Cantonese, Shanghainese, Japanese, western and international cuisine. Guests can enjoy the full spectrum of cuisines in these restaurants so as to experience the flavours from around the world.
- OM Spa featuring a well-equipped 24 hrs gymnasium, sauna, steam, beauty and massage services.
- OM Spa offers a wide selection of aromatherapy treatments including herbal wraps, facials and body scrubs that is a great way to relieve stress and jet lag.
- It is the first and only luxury spa facility in Hong Kong, it offers mosaic steam room, Jacuzzi and shower spa within the treatment suite.
- Business Centre with full secretarial services, wireless broadband internet access, meeting rooms and temporary office space for rent.
- Guests can now complete their airline check-in process by using one of the two “Self check-in” kiosks located at the hotel concierge of the hotel.
- Organic Farm offer a unique experience for guests by providing fresh, organic herbs for our restaurants.
- The hotel Halal kitchenreceived Halal Certification by The Incorporated Trustees of The Islamic Community Fund of Hong Kong.
Recent Articles on Mice
- The Grand Ballroom, located on 1st floor occupying 1,000 sq. m. and 5.3 m high ceiling
- With the glittering crystal chandeliers that bring an incomparable style.
- It is fully equipped with a built-in central stage, the advanced audio, visual and lighting facilities, simultaneous translation, a 14’ X 10’ remote controlled projection screen and can accommodate large LED screen display.
- This ballroom is a perfect venue for large-scale seminars, international conferences, meetings, exhibitions, events, banquets and cocktail receptions
- It can accommodate up to 1,500 guests or 80 banquet tables; it can also be easily partitioned into three banquet rooms.
- Other function rooms include the Executive Conference Centre which consists of 13 contemporary meeting rooms with a capacity range of 16 persons in boardroom style to 140 persons in theatre style.
- All meeting rooms are equipped with extensive business facilities and services, as well as state-of-the-art audio, visual equipment and wireless broadband facilities that are ideal for different kinds of corporate meetings, corporate luncheons, cocktails and small group gatherings.
- Executive Conference Centre: Located in the basement of the hotel, the Executive Conference Centre features 2 executive boardrooms and 11 meeting rooms that are ideal for corporate meetings, corporate luncheons and cocktails. The rooms range in configuration from a 16-person boardroom to a 140-person theatre.
- Grand Ballroom and Breakout Rooms: The 1,000 sq m pillar-less Grand Ballroom with a 5.3 m high ceiling is the perfect venue for large-scale seminars, conferences, meetings, exhibitions, banquets and cocktail receptions for up to 1,500 guests or 80 tables. In addition, 7 breakout rooms are available on the same floor to cater to every demand imaginable.
- Meeting Rooms at Business Centre: Located on 2/F adjacent to the main reception area, the Business Centre features 3 boardrooms with different types of business and meeting facilities.
- Executive Meeting Rooms: 4 meeting rooms located on 9/F are ideal for small-scale meetings.
|Meeting Room Type||Area||Max. Capacity(Persons)|
|Sq. ft.||Sq. m||Theater||Boardroom||Classroom||U-Shape||Cocktail||Banquet|
|Grand Ballroom and Breakout Rooms (1/F)||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Grand Ballroom (I+II+III)||-||1050||1500||168||762||114||1500||960|
|Grand Ballroom I||-||300||250||72||150||66||350||180|
|Grand Ballroom II||-||450||532||102||250||84||600||264|
|Grand Ballroom III||-||300||250||72||150||66||350||120|