Regal Riverside Hotel
Overlooking the picturesque Shing Mun River in Shatin, Regal Riverside Hotel offers relaxing environment and attentive services from the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong. There are 1,138 well-equipped guestrooms and suites with walking distance to New Town Shopping Complex which features over 900 shops. Guests can easily access to Shenzhen by a quick MTR ride, or connect to all shopping, entertainment and business districts in Hong Kong via other public transports right on the hotel’s doorstep.
The hotel features 10 function rooms, including 2 grand ballrooms, The Forum and Riverside Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 600 persons each.
Overlooking the picturesque Shing Mun River in Shatin, Regal Riverside Hotel offers relaxing environment and attentive services from the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong, with walking distance to New Town Shopping Complex which features over 900 shops. Guests can easily access to Shenzhen by a quick MTR ride, or connect to all shopping, entertainment and business districts in Hong Kong via other public transports right on the hotel’s doorstep.
Greater Shatin features many places of interest, including the Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery, the Hong Kong Heritage Museum and the famous Shatin Racecourse. The neighborhood also features a cluster of mega malls with an immense variety of brand boutiques as well as a myriad of individually operated shops and dining and entertainment options.
Distance to MTR Shatin Station/ New Town Plaza/ Shopping Complex: 1 km (15-minute walk or 5-minute ride)
Distance to MTR Shatin Wai Station: 600 m (10-minute walk or 3-minute ride) Distance to Hong Kong International Airport: 41 km (30-minute ride)
Distance to Hong Kong Disneyland: 41 km (30-minute ride)
• 1,138 rooms, inclusive of 219 Executive Club Floor rooms, while the
Executive Club Lounge located on the 15th floor offers individualized check-
in and out, breakfast buffet, snacks, coffee, tea and open bar for privilege d guests.
• 132 connecting rooms; 262 family triple rooms; 62 family quadruple rooms; 6 rooms for the physically challenged; 1 presidential suite; 1 royal suite; 11 executive suites; 6 deluxe suites.
• 10 non-smoker floors and 4 smoker floors
• Designated check-in desk for large sized MICE group
• In-room amenities include:
- Wired and WiFi broadband Internet
- IDD telephone
- Wake-up call service
- Color TV
- Satellite TV channels including BBC World, CNBC Asia, Channel M, Discovery, Deutsche Welle and others
- Pay TV and movie channels for selective floors
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe deposit box and iPod speaker in all suites
- Individually controlled air-conditioning systems
- Mini bar
- In-room tea or coffee making equipment
FOOD AND BEVERAGE FACILITIES
• 10 restaurants and bars:
- L’Eau Restaurant (3/F, 220 seats) A buffet restaurant sets along outdoor pool with live BBQ setting, L’Eau features breakfast, lunch, weekend afternoon and dinner buffets as well as an a la carte menu.
- Regal Terrace (2/F, 460 seats) A bright, modern and spacious Cantonese restaurant with private dining rooms, offers Cantonese and a touch of provincial cuisines, dim sums, sustainable seafood selections, set menu and _ la carte.
- Regal Court (2/F, 80 seats) A fine dining restaurant serving Chinese cuisine in an elegant palatial setting. Our chefs have combined traditional cooking methods with the finest and freshest ingredients to demonstrate the art of dining.
- Dragon Inn (1/F, 156 seats) A cozy restaurant with private dining rooms, features an extensive Huaiyang a la carte menu, executive luncheons, dim sum variations, and affordable celebration menus.
- Aji Bou Izakaya (G/F, 76 seats) A Japanese restaurant suggests consumer-friendly a la carte menu, set luncheons and seasonal set menus.
- Avanti Pizzeria (G/F, 98 seats) The restaurant presents combination menus, daily promotions, and a large variety of pizza, pasta and risotto selections, dessert delights and a list of wines at reasonable prices.
- Vi Viet-Thai Fantasies (G/F, 92 seats) Regale yourself with Thai-Vietnamese favorites such as the famous Pho Bo Soup with Rice Noodles or the scrumptious Beef, Chicken or Lamb Satays.
- Moon River (G/F, 72 seats) offers local delicacies including dim sums, desserts, afternoon tea specialties, noodles and late night snacks, daily from 7am till 1am.
- Carnival Bar (1/F, 120 seats) Watch your favorite sports game, play darts or enjoy the American gourmets and international beer choices.
- Scene Bar (G/F, 88 seats) Daily live music with your favorite song on demand, the bar offers extensive cocktail and wine selections plus a Mediterranean snacks and a la carte menu.
- Regal Patisserie (G/F, 36 seats) offers local and French style pastry temptations, with light power breakfast and refreshment as well as aromatic coffee and tea.
OTHER FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• Executive Club Lounge with comprehensive facilities and attentive services exclusively for Executive Club Floor guests
• Business center with comprehensive secretarial service and office for rent
• OM Spa and fitness center are fully equipped with spa rooms, gymnasium, aerobic room, sauna and steam, Jacuzzi, solarium, swimming pool (opens from April to November only) and offers aromatherapy massage and beauty services
• Scheduled hotel shuttle bus service to and from TsimShaTsui East, Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Disneyland
• Limousine hiring service
• Car rental
• Multi-lingual hotel staff
• Concierge services
• Baby-sitting services
• Gift shop
• Indoor parking lot
• Valet parking services
• Dry cleaning and laundry services
• 24-hour on call medical services
• Foreign exchange services
• Mail delivery service
The hotel features 10 function rooms, including 2 grand ballrooms.
The Forum and Riverside Ballroom, each can accommodate round table banquets for up to 450 persons and cocktail receptions for up to 600 persons.
The Shatin Room, adjacent to Riverside Ballroom, is ideal for VIP or Mahjong sessions. Between Shatin Room and the Ballroom Foyer, wedding couples take advantage of the Bridal Room for dressing and make-up convenience.
Bauhinia Room is very suitable for events in combination with the outdoor swimming pool and barbecue grills.
Taipo Room I-IV is other great Break-out Rooms option in which can be divided into 4 Break-out rooms.
|Meeting Room Type||Area||Max. Capacity(Persons)|
|Sq. ft.||Sq. m||Theater||Boardroom||Classroom||U-Shape||Cocktail||Banquet|